Home > DACA > What Are The Required Documents For Filing DACA?

When you file for Deferred Action you will need to provide documentation that proves that you qualify.

To demonstrate that you came to the United States before you were 16, that you have lived in the United States for five years and that you were in the United States as of June 15th, 2012 you will need:

  • Financial records,
  • Medical records,
  • School records,
  • Employment records or
  • Military records.

To show that you are in school, graduated, in the military or were honorably discharged you will need a:

  • Diploma,
  • GED certificate,
  • Report card,
  • High-school transcript,
  • Report of separation form,
  • Military personnel record or
  • Military health record


Juventud Ecuatoriana can help you in the process of applying for DACA. Contact Us.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.