Home > DACA > To Apply for DACA:

To request consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals from USCIS, you must submit Form I-821D. This form must be completed, properly signed and accompanied by a Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, and a Form I-765WS, Worksheet, establishing your economic need for employment. If you fail to submit a completed Form I-765 (along with the accompanying filing fees for that form, totaling $465), USCIS will not consider your request for deferred action.

Contact Us: 

Juventud Ecuatoriana can help you in the process of applying for DACA and receiving Free Legal Assistance.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.