Supporting the Ecuadorian Youth to achieve their higher education goals, and become successful professionals
This scholarship is intended to assist students in the Tri-State area of New York, in paying costs related expenses for their studies at educational institutions in the United States. The organization will use information from the Department of Education and/or local universities to verify that students meet the criteria for these scholarships. The requirements to apply and participate in the scholarship competition are:
- Must be an Ecuadorian citizen or of Ecuadorian descend
- Must be enrolled, or accepted, to study in the fall semester of 2020-2021 at an accredited university in the United States
- Must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must provide proof of having completed a minimum of 25 hours of community service in 2020 (a letter indicating you have done at least 25 hours of community service) (if you have not done community service yet, you still have a chance to do it in Juventud Ecuatoriana, contact email@example.com to ask how you can join)
- Must write an argumentative essay
- Must create a short video (less than 5 minutes) sharing a practical tip that addresses the topic of this year’s essay.
The whole world is facing the devastating COVID-19 pandemic:
What strategies would you develop to educate the Ecuadorian and Hispanic community about what we can do to protect us and our loved ones, and what would you do to encourage them to make a difference in our society?
The ESF scholarship contest will be open from November 5th to December 5th, 2020.
The deadline for this year's scholarship contest has passed. We encourage you to follow us and become part of Juventud Ecuatoriana on Facebook and Instagram to learn more about our activities and when the next year's contest will open.FOLLOW JUVE ON FACEBOOK